2019 CLS Coupe
MSRP from $81,000*
Pioneer of the new design idiom.
The new CLS pioneers the new design idiom of Mercedes-Benz, which is recognisable by its clear contours and reduced lines. Its character is marked by a grille contour that widens towards the base and a forward-slanting front section. Other features include wide, low-set headlamps and two-section tail lights. At the same time the design reflects the timeless aura of the first CLS, which founded a new segment and quickly became a design icon. Like its predecessors, the new CLS exudes self-assured sportiness in exemplary style: a highly emotive vehicle offering impressive long-distance and acoustic comfort coupled with thrilling, unrivalled technology.
When the first CLS debuted, its “four-door coupe” shape sparked a sleek new era in car design. For its third generation, it’s in better shape than ever. Standard AMG styling, 19-inch wheels and LED lighting reveal its lean, toned muscle.
Five seats at the forefront of style.
A flowing sculpture of leather, wood and satin alumium, the CLS cabin welcomes five passengers for the first time. The roomy rear cabin now offers seating for three. Heated, contoured power front seats envelop you in artful design and advanced comfort.
A sensation for all your senses.
The CLS entices you with a rich palette of leathers and woods, and 64 colours of LED ambient lighting, even in the dash vents. Available new ENERGIZING Comfort can relax or rejuvenate you with light, sound, climate and fragrance.
Technology with a human touch.
Smartphone-like Touch Controls let you swipe and select features and settings from the steering wheel. Your left thumb controls the instrumentation screen. Navigation, audio and all the features of the central screen are under your right thumb.
Part control room, part screening room.
A 12.3-inch screen unites navigation, entertainment, numerous comfort settings with intuitive touchpads on the console and steering wheel. An available 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster offers a variety of display designs.
Always a trendsetter in style, the CLS has long been a leader in innovation as well. With the latest Mercedes-Benz driver assists, lighting advances and cabin tech, the CLS reaches a new peak of intelligence while it piques your emotions.
Reaches farther, reacts faster.
“Car-to-X” technology lets your CLS communicate with a central hub to report and receive updates about driving conditions beyond your line of sight. PRE-SAFE Sound can sense an impending collision and pre-trigger your ears’ natural defense against loud noises.  
Insightful, and in sight.
Virtual instruments appear to float above the hood in a full-color display of vital driving data. The available Head-Up Display lets you see your driving speed, speed limits, navigation info and more while you stay focused on the road.  
Protective, proactive and progressive.
It can change lanes with a tap of the turn signal. Tell you when the speed limit changes. And prepare for an impact before it reaches you. Available driver assists help make driving simpler, safer and smoother, from long drives to hair-raising split seconds. 
More brilliant by degrees.
Having pioneered adaptive LED headlamps for all cars, the CLS reaches farther and wider for 2019 to brighten the road ahead. Available new Active MULTIBEAM LED headlamps adapt to corners while illuminating more of the roadsides.
Unplug and play.
Your smartphone. Your voice. Your CLS, your way. Standard Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto help you stay connected and on course. There’s even standard wireless charging, just one more way your CLS makes sure you arrive re-energized. 
Innovative EQ Boost electrifies an all-new turbo inline-6 to benefit power, torque, efficiency and emissions all at once. And thrill the driver all the time.
Straight six with an electrifying twist.
A new 362-hp turbo inline-6 teams tradition with technology. It’s electrified with a new 48-volt Integrated Starter-Generator that can seamlessly provide a boost of 21-hp yet allow fuel-free coasting and lower emissions.
Power in all the right places.
The CLS 450 4MATIC continually sends torque to the wheels that can use it best. Lightweight, efficient 4MATIC adds all-wheel driving confidence on slippery roads, heightens fun in dry corners, and even quickens takeoffs. 
Nine speeds with know-how.
With nine speeds and fingertip shift paddles, the advanced 9G-TRONIC automatic transmission is more flexible, decisive, and adaptable. The multiple modes of DYNAMIC SELECT let you fine-tune the driving character of your CLS.
Hugs the road, embraces change.
The standard AGILITY CONTROL suspension firms up to take on corners, relaxes to tame rough roads. Opting for DYNAMIC BODY CONTROL adds three damping modes, while AIR BODY CONTROL is a multimode, self-leveling air suspension option.
Schedule test drive.
Discover your next milestone with the all-new CLS Coupe.
- Car-to-X services are activated as part of Mercedes me connect. Connected services operate only where cellular and GPS satellite signals are available, which are provided by third parties and not within the control of Mercedes-Benz Canada.
- Audio/multimedia system must be turned on for system to operate.
- Display may not be visible with certain eyewear, including polarized glasses. While the navigation system provides directional assistance, the driver must remain focused on safe driving behavior, including paying attention to traffic and street signs. The driver should utilize the system’s audio cues while driving and should only consult the map or visual displays once the vehicle has been stopped in a safe place. Maps do not cover all areas or all routes within an area.
- While the navigation system provides directional assistance, the driver must remain focused on safe driving behaviour, including paying attention to traffic and street signs. The driver should utilize the system’s audio cues while driving and should only consult the map or visual displays once the vehicle has been stopped in a safe place. Maps do not cover all areas or all routes within an area.
- Some systems are optional. Even the most advanced safety systems may not be sufficient to avoid an accident. It is the driver’s responsibility at all times to be attentive to traffic and road conditions, and to provide the steering, braking and other driving inputs necessary to retain control of the vehicle. Drivers are cautioned not to wait for system alerts before braking or taking evasive action, as that may not afford sufficient time and distance. See Operator’s Manual for system operating speeds and additional information and warnings.
- Apple CarPlay™ is a product of Apple Inc. Android Auto is a product of Google Inc. Device and app providers’ terms and privacy statements apply. Requires connected compatible device and data plan. Apps, content and features are selected solely by their providers. Connection to apps and streaming services may be limited by the device’s network connection. Data usage is routed through device and subject to fees, charges and restrictions in user’s wireless plan. Vehicle’s factory audio/information interface, including COMAND® navigation, may not be used simultaneously with Apple CarPlay or Android Auto. When Apple CarPlay or Android Auto is in use, the steering-wheel voice control button accesses Siri® or Google voice recognition software for voice commands.
- Stated rates of acceleration are based upon manufacturer’s track results and may vary depending on model, environmental and road surface conditions, driving style, elevation and vehicle load.
- European model shown in some images. Models shown with features and equipment that may vary or not be available in Canada.
- National MSRP pricing is shown and is intended for informational purposes only. Prices do not include taxes, levies, fees, freight and delivery charges, insurance and license fees, as well as any other products or services not listed that may be available. Vehicle prices subject to change without notice. Please contact Mercedes-Benz Surrey directly by phone or in person for exact pricing details and total prices.