Liberate your senses.
MSRP from $35,990*
Just like you.
The great thing about the new A-Class isn’t just the MBUX — Mercedes-Benz User Experience, or the many personalisation options — it’s getting to know a car that gets to know you.
A is for appealing. With an aggressive stance, aerodynamic lines and LED lighting, the A-Class wraps a versatile hatchback body in sporty style. Its premium, ultramodern cabin envelops you in spacious comfort and in state-of-the-art technology.
A forward lean to its grille. And all the thinking behind it.
Sleek LED headlamps and a wide diamond-block grille radiate from the iconic central Star. More than symbolic, every detail of its wind-honed body reflects the technology within. Both are designed to stay fresh into the future.
Not a single lightbulb. Just part of its brilliance.
With 100% LED lighting standard, inside and out, the A-Class shines day or night, coming or going, and staying, too. Options include MULTIBEAM LED headlamps and 64-colour ambient cabin lighting.
Premium. But not at a premium.
The A-Class matches appealing value with deep Mercedes-Benz values. The cabin is spacious, and the space is flexible. Standard luxuries include heated front seats, a Panoramic sunroof, and dual-zone, double-filtered climate control.
An all-digital dash. That responds to your digits.
Dual 7-inch digital displays include a central touchscreen to keep you informed and entertained. Available 10.25-inch screens widen their appeal. Aircraft-style air vents can be accented with the available 64-colour ambient lighting.
Multifunctional. And multifun.
Go ahead, be spontaneous. The versatile, carpeted cargo area can hold 370 litres of luggage while five passengers enjoy the roomy cabin. Or fold down the 40/20/40-split rear seat to carry up to 1,210 litres, from gear to groceries.
No shortage of personality. With room for yours, too.
Sitting sporty on 17-inch wheels, the A-Class is born bold. But why stop there, when you can add any three 18-inch wheel options? Two of them are AMG designs, and they come with a bundle of sporty upgrades outside and in the cabin.
A is for athletic. With 221 turbocharged horsepower, seven speeds and four drive modes, the A 250 and all-wheel-drive A 250 4MATIC Hatchbacks are eager to move out. And with a chassis that says A is for agile, too, their moves are smooth and sure.
Driving modes to suit your driving moods.
DYNAMIC SELECT lets you fine-tune your A-Class with the tap of a console button. Four modes (from ECO to Sport, to make-your-own Individual) fine-tune the shifting of its dual-clutch 7-speed, plus its throttle response, steering feel and more.
Agility from every corner, in every corner.
The 4-wheel independent suspension is tuned to deliver precise handling and a poised ride. Along with a long wheelbase and wide track, the ride height is subtly lowered to enhance stability as well as the car’s sporty presence.
Confidence in every season, from every tire.
Lightweight, agile 4MATIC all-wheel drive can vary how much torque is sent to the front or rear wheels in response to available traction. It’s engineered to inspire confidence in wet weather, and fuel-efficient fun in dry curves. 
A is for advanced. With the new Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX), the A-Class cockpit responds to your touch. And with artificial intelligence, it offers what may be the most capable, natural and intuitive speech interface from any automaker.
Build it your way. And change it up every day.
A spectrum of colour and trim options lets you create an A-Class that suits your style. Available 64-colour LED ambient lighting lets you change the cabin to suit your mood. You can even select multicolour and dynamic themes.
Say “Hey, Mercedes.” Then say it your way.
No need for formal commands with Natural Language Understanding. Say “Hey, Mercedes, it’s cold in here” or “I need a coffee”, and MBUX controls many cabin features, or the available MB Navigation, like you’re old friends. 
See the future. Even when it’s behind you.
Visionary technology expands your field of view. Beyond the standard rearview camera, you can opt for a multiview 360 camera and Blind Spot Assist. Available Active Parking Assist can help you find an open parking spot, then park your A-Class hands-free.   
Arrive recharged. Without plugging in.
Available wireless charging lets you refuel your compatible phone’s battery as you drive. Easy-connect NFC pairing links your phone every time you get in. Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto are available, too. And five USB-C ports are standard. 
Keep your A-Class up to date. Over the air.
Mercedes me connect makes ownership easy. Access Remote Start or Lock/Unlock, see your vehicle status, or schedule service, all from your phone. MBUX can update itself in your driveway. And in-car WiFi is available for a low monthly rate. 
Stay in the know.
Get updated on the latest news about the all-new A-Class.
- No system, regardless of how advanced, can overcome the laws of physics or correct careless driving. Please always wear your seat belt. Performance is limited by available traction, which snow, ice and other conditions can affect. Always drive carefully, consistent with conditions. Best performance in snow is obtained with winter tires.
- While the navigation system provides directional assistance, the driver must remain focused on safe driving behaviour, including paying attention to traffic and street signs. The driver should utilize the system’s audio cues while driving and should only consult the map or visual displays once the vehicle has been stopped in a safe place. Maps do not cover all areas or all routes within an area.
- 360 camera does not audibly notify driver of nearby objects and is not a substitute for actively checking around the vehicle for any obstacles or people. Images displayed may be limited by camera field of view, weather, lighting conditions and the presence of dirt, ice or snow on the cameras.
- Blind Spot Assist is a warning system only, and may not be sufficient to avoid all accidents involving vehicles in your blind spot and does not estimate the speed of approaching vehicles. It should not be used as a substitute for driver awareness and checking of surrounding traffic conditions. See Operator’s Manual for system operating speeds and additional information and warnings.
- Parking assistance systems are not substitutes for driver attention to the immediate surroundings, as well as any people, animals or vehicles in or approaching the vehicle’s maneuvering range. System cannot determine if a space is legally available or of a suitable surface for parking. See Operator’s Manual for additional information, tips and warnings.
- Wireless charging and NFC pairing available only for devices with compatible technology and size. See Operator’s Manual for more information. Devices sold separately.
- All Mercedes me services operate only where cellular and GPS signals are available, which are provided by third parties and not within the control of Mercedes-Benz Canada Inc. Mercedes me Assist Services, and 3 years of Mercedes me connect services are included at no additional charge with new-vehicle sales and leases at an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer. Models with COMAND® navigation also include 3 years of over-the-air map updates, 1 year of Concierge Service, and a 1-month trial (up to 1GB) of in-vehicle WiFi and streaming audio. Subscriber Agreement is required for service to be active. Some services are only available on select vehicles. Your PIN is required to use certain services. Connection may be limited by cellular signal and other factors. Features may be introduced and updated at varying dates, and may also require a vehicle software update. Some services may be limited or restricted in some areas. Driver is responsible for complying with traffic and other laws. See your dealer or https://www.mercedes-benz.ca/en/owners/mercedes-me for details.
- European model shown in some images. Models shown with features and equipment that may vary or not be available in Canada.
- National MSRP pricing is shown and is intended for informational purposes only. Prices do not include taxes, levies, fees, freight and delivery charges, insurance and license fees, as well as any other products or services not listed that may be available. Vehicle prices subject to change without notice. Please contact Mercedes-Benz Surrey directly by phone or in person for exact pricing details and total prices.