We respect the privacy of our customers and employees and are committed to protecting all personal information that has been provided to us.
- Personal information that we collect is held in a secure environment. Persons employed by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your information.
We will not share any information you’ve provided to us with anyone without your consent other than to fulfil your request or provide the services and products you’ve requested.
We respect the privacy of individuals who visit our Web sites, send us e-mail or participate in features and services we offer online.
- Any information you provide to us (i.e. name, e-mail address, etc.) when you request information or use any of the other interactive portions of our website, is securely maintained on our Web server and internal systems. This information may be used to provide you with information you’ve requested about our company, our products and our services, or to provide you with special notices. You may opt out of receiving future communications at any time (see opt-out procedures below).
- Anytime you visit our website, we may gather certain non-personally identifiable information regarding your use of our site. This information may include the type and version of your browser, your service provider, your IP address and any search engine you may have used to locate the site. We use this information to help diagnose problems with our server, administer the website, and compile broad statistical data. In addition, we gather certain navigational information about where you go on our website. This information enables us to determine which areas of the website are most frequently visited and helps us to tailor the site to the needs and interests of our online visitors. Such information is gathered by us in the aggregate and will not be associated with a specific individual without that individual’s consent.
- To help us ensure that our website contains content that is useful to our customers and potential customer, we use the Google Analytics demographics and interest reporting features on our website. These tools allow us to review anonymous data regarding the gender, age and interests of website visitors and adapt our website content to better reflect their needs. Although this information is collected through your Google ad settings, it is not provided to us in a personally-identifiable format. This means we cannot identify what information is about you, and we will not try to figure it out. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Google Ad settings or through the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
- Initiate, maintain, and improve our relationship with our customers by providing them with personalization of their experience, including to: remember customer interests and preferences; customize the products and services we share with customers; facilitate customer interactions with our employees; track and categorize customer activity and interests on our website and mobile application and to enrich the customer experience in our dealerships, on our website, and through our mobile application
- Improve our products and services through quality assurance and improvement activities, including to: develop and promote new products and services; to improve or modify our existing products and services; and to analyze and improve the safety and security of our products and services;
- Perform analytics, such as to: understand how customers use our website, mobile applications, products and services; generate insights and understand how customers interact with us; and improve our website, mobile applications, products and services.
- To business partners, such as: Mercedes-Benz Canada Inc. Daimler AG, and their associated and affiliated companies.